Monday, October 29, 2012

Adventure Junky

I think it is weird but its me. I loooove excitement and uncertainty. It gets my blood pumping. It gets me so high I lose my breathing pattern! I wanna sky dive, be amongst the sharks, and anything else that will get me pumped!! Weird but I sort of like being in dangerous situations (as long as no one gets hurt). I love surprises!!!! Mainly because no one can surprise me!! LOL I look and watch EVERYTHING!

I'm also a scary person!! LOL You can't make me do something illegal, knowingly!! But doing something in hopes of not getting caught is such a thrill!!! I really have to start a bucket list and just start doing random things!! It's so many things to do in this world to get your goose!! LMAO
  • Racing
  • Going Commando (special occasion only)
  • Eavesdropping
  • Running amongst a crowd
  • Sky diving
  • Swimming with sharks
  • Role Playing in Public
  • Haunted Houses
  • Watching a SCARY movie alone, at night with the surround sound blaring
  • Going camping with only matches, water, and a fishing pole
  • Being amongst a bad storm, in the tub, hearing the sirens
I know, I know!! Weird!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment