Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Pride and Joy


Recently I've started finding & following great bloggers. Almost 95% of the bloggers have beautiful children!! OMG it almost makes me want to have a baby!!! Then I wake up and tell myself, not yet!! LOL

Danielle after a great groom 2009
Well after my deployment in 2008, my mother blessed me with the greatest gift! Her name is Danielle! LOL Yes, she's a dog but I call her my daughter! The philosophy behind Danielle was simple. My mother knew life on this earth wasn't long for her because of cancer so she wanted to give me something that would love me and keep me company when my mother no longer could.
Danielle & Mom

Danielle was born October 3, 2008 to two loving parents; the mother a Shih Tzu and the father's breed is unknown. Danielle was given to me on December 20th, 2008 and I fell in love at first sight!!!

It's like she has a personality of her own! It's weird but I can look into her eyes and get a sense of how she's feeling. I just love her!! She's super smart too! My friends make fun of me because I talk to her like she's a human!

Yesterday I decided it was past due for Danielle to have a bath! In a perfect world, I would wash her once a week but after I was her, let her run around the apartment to dry off, fight her to finish drying her off, force her to let me brush her, I'm worn out!!!  Well last night it occurred to me that I should record her doing one of her tantrums after a bath!!!  Here's to a good laugh!!!




2 comments: